If you are a University of Hertfordshire user, you may login here:
||Avoid having to verify your email address,
and drop-off files to non-Hertfordshire users.
Anyone may perform the following activities:
||Drop-off (upload) a file for a University of Hertfordshire user (email verification required).
||Pick-up (download) a file dropped-off for you.
Exchange File is a service to make it easy for you to transfer up to of data, including large files up to 5.0 GB in size, in and out of the University.
- If you are a member of the University, you can log in with your Username and password and send files to anyone, in or out of the University.
Start by logging in and then clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- If you are not a member of the University, you can still send files to people in the University if you know their email address.
Start by clicking the "Drop-off" button.
- Files are automatically deleted from Exchange File 10 days after you upload them, so you don't need to manually clean up.
- See About Exchange File for more help and a FAQ.
- There is a short video showing a drop-off and pick-up of data here.
- We think Exchange File is easy to use, but if in doubt contact email@example.com